
Here are my sweet young women at girls camp( I am missing two). I got to go this year with my girls, last year I was pregnant with Cooper. It was
fantastic really getting to know the girls in a different
environment, and they saw me in a
different view. Rather then just
their young women president they see every Sunday and Tuesdays nights. We let our hair down and had fun together. I sure love my young women, I feel like I have twenty seven daughter's of my own. Our theme this year was "A daughter of a
Heavenly King" and every ward was a
princess.

Here are my
incredible leaders that made camp wonderful, we bonded!!!



My tents buddies, they saw a side of me that I didn't want anyone to know and I they still love me.

Tammy our camp
assistant made this
amazing Rapunzel tower to
decorate our camp. Our princess was
Rapunzel.



So this is some of the girls and me climbing a tree. We were hot, dirty and had a lack a good sleep. We went a little crazy on the last day.


Bishop and his sweet wife Bonny. He was a great man to stay up with all the women for the whole time.
2 comments:
SO cute!! Girls camp really was amazing! I'm so glad you were up there the whole time!! And of course we still love you...we love you even more now!!! You're an amazing president and have set the bar VERY high for anyone to come after you! Love you!
Love the pics Cami---it sure made it fun that we had great tent buddies! What a fantastic time..
Post a Comment