Archer Family

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Cooper

We celebrated Cooper 1st Birthday!! He ate his first cake and went crazy with all the sugar. Here are a few pictures of his day. I am getting ready for his big party on Saturday with our family. He loves cars, cars and more cars. He crawls around pushing his cars and makes the car sounds while he drives them around, I love having a little boy in the house. Happy Birthday Cooper! You make my life so sweet to be your mommy.






After he ate his cake he thought it was funny to wipe his dirty hands on his sister.











Got this cute train from his Uncle Jason, Aunt Whitty and Jack. Thank you he loves it, Grace plays with it when he is down for a nap.



We celebrated Cooper's day at the pool. TJ took a half day and brought lunch and we swam all day. We just finished up two weeks of swimming lessons for Grace. Grace is now loving to go under the water and swim. Here are some photos of our day at the pool with the birthday boy.


Aunt Whitty got her this mermaid to play in the water. I swear every girl that was their in the pool asked her if they could play with it.












2 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Agghhh adorable overload. Such a cute little boy and the picture with him and his car so cute. I laughed when I saw the picture where he is wiping his cake spoils on Grace. Love the pool pictures Grace is so dark, she does have her daddy's skin! You are all looking so good! Love love Gracie's life jacket. Seriously I have never seen a cuter one. Looks like a wonderful day! Thanks for posting it helps as always!

Sher said...

What a darling little birthday boy!! Happy birthday, Coop! You are the CUTEST little man, EVER!!!!