Archer Family

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Waiting for Cooper

Cooper's room is ready and we are all waiting his arrival, I am having no contractions and just waiting and going a little crazy.I hate sitting around so I have been doing alot of projects around the house, Tj has been so busy with my list of things to do. He has been working like crazy to keep crazy pregnant wife happy. I love that man!!
This rocking chair was TJ's when he was little, what a great treasure to have his son have it to rock in and read his books when day.

Here are a few pictures of his finished room, we are ready all we need is Cooper!!!

So while we are waiting for him we dance to music with Uncle Griffin!


Playing in the pool with Nana, Aunt Kate and Uncle Griffin!!

Reading in the sun and enjoying a Sunday afternoon. Nana is on call to take over things at home!

Grace swimming like a fish in the pool, she is so excited to have a little brother. She has no idea what is going to happen to her quiet life as only child.
To my sister Whitney for letting me borrow Jack's baby clothes,they bring back such wonderful memories when he was a little baby.I will take good care of them, I can't thank you enough for being so sweet to your sister.I will treasure them!!

Nana giving a baby shower with all the cute outfits, Cooper will be so well dressed.

3 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

I have looked at this so much today I want to be there! It looks amazing. As I said before I expect a TON of pictures of the new little guy modeling all those outfits! Oh and Gracie girl is getting so grown up and such a beauty. I loved the picture of her hanging out in the water!

theSwensenFamily said...

All I can say, is AMAZING!!! Cooper's room is beautiful! Oh, I wish I had your talent, Cami! The model home you staged was also just AMAZING!!! If I ever get to build my dream house, I want YOU to decorate it! You have so much talent! I've never seen anything like it! I love reading all of your posts! You are so cute! Good Luck with little Cooper! I can't wait to see pictures of him! You're going to love having a boy! Glad your mom is there! Tell her Hi!

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

wow!! it Coopers room turned out awesome!! Love it! And we can't wait to come see it and little Cooper next week! yay!