Archer Family

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Gordo!!

We celebrated Gordo's Birthday today!! It was yesterday and I totally forgot my baby's birthday, what kind of mother am I. I have been so busy getting the house and the yard ready for Cooper to come it slipped my mind.
So we bought a cake and gave him a toy and his favorite bacon treats and sang to him. You might think I am crazy celebrating a dogs birthday, but I love to celebrate birthday's and we can't not celebrate his birthday!! Happy 6th Birthday Gordo!! Tomorrow is the big day when little Cooper enters the world, we are going to the hospital early in the morning. Can't wait to see what he looks like!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck on "Cooper Day"! We can't wait to see pictures! :)
Love,
Lisa & Megan Wilson

Archer Fam said...

This is sick. If there wasn't cake involved I would've refused to come.