
Wishing you all a very Happy Forth of July!! We celebrated the day with going to church, taking naps, eating parade candy and reading books about our country. I found some neat books for Grace to read. But mostly I wanted to learn more about our country that I have forgotten or never knew about. All week before her nap and going to bed for the night this was the book Grace loves to read, one day I hope to take to her back to see the Statue of Liberty and see all the sites.
TJ and Grace are always the same in pictures, crazy!! We had our
traditional Forth of July dinner outside to end the day.


Last night at the rodeo when they presented the American flag and listened to the national anthem being sung. I had tears in my eyes, no it is not because of the many
hormones that are in my body. It is because I am so grateful to live in this
beautiful country. I am truly blessed to live a life that I am free to choose what
religion, where I live, wear to raise my children. I love this country and I will always be grateful to the many brave people that
sacrificed their lives so I could live in the land of the free.
2 comments:
Carrying out the tradition of making holidays so much fun. Your table looked awesome and that is a wonderful idea with the books. We missed you and you better be out here next year to do the parade. I don't have the knack like you do.
Hey Cam, I was just getting caught up with all my blog stalking and just wanted to let you know we missed you today!! Your blog is darling, and you are the cutest Mom ever! Love ya!
Post a Comment