
Tuesday this week we said goodbye for now to sweet Grandma DeWitt. I think her funeral services were what she'd want them to be. They gave us a chance to be together, laugh, cry and have a time to share wonderful memories. It was interesting to try to remember a life that's always been a part of yours-since the very beginning. She was a mental power-lifter with her ability to recall memories and experiences even to the end. I can barely remember what happened last week. I'm so grateful to know, and look forward to the time, that I can be with my Grandma again both in spirit and in body.
3 comments:
That is the cuties picture of Gracie and Grandma. I am glad you were able to be with her. She is a darling darling lady and was always so kind and thoughtful to me.
I love that picture! It really was a wonderful day. Though sad...it was uplifting. I think Christmas time its really going to hit that shes gone. She will be missed.
She looks like a sweet Grandma. I'm sorry for your loss. Thank goodness for the gospel.
Post a Comment