This afternoon Grace and I saw Disney on Ice the Princess Classics, what a magical day I had with her. She wanted to be Belle for the day, the best thing about Princess Classics is that all the little girls come dressed up as their favorite princess to see the show.
I picked a rose from our garden to put in her hair, the rose smelled so good sitting by her at the show. This smell with stay with me and every time I will smell the rose in the future I will remember this magical day with my Gracie girl. And how I loved watching the show to see her face so happy and cried when it was over.
So last night I was getting out of the shower and I heard Grace jumping on her bed. I opened her door and saw her jumping and yelling " I am going to see all the princesses tomorrow". I made a count down for her and she knew it was only one day away. That girl cracks me up, she finally crashed after we went to show, lunch, and the library. I looked back in the car and this is what I saw her sleeping with a big chocolate ice cream mustache. Seeing her face today was priceless, I can't wait to take her again next year. Tj will get to see her act like a crazy girl, and not be out of town.
2 comments:
She is the cutest Belle! I wish we could have been there it sounded so magical. What a great day I am sure neither of you will forget. I love the story of Grace jumping on the bed. She shows such enthusiasm. Jack is totally opposite in that regard. Christmas with Grace is going to be awesome. Thanks for the pictures.
Whit
p.s Cami you look real good in that coat..do you think of me every time you wear it?!?!?
Seriously - she must have been the cutest princess there that night!! Just a couple more days without TJ? Hope Gracie is feeling better so time goes by a little faster these next couple of days! Thanks again so much for the eggs!!!!
Post a Comment