Archer Family

Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Favorite things for Christmas


Here are a few of my favorite things this Christmas Season -

Decorating the tree with Grace
Reading in my chair by the hot fire
Glowing Christmas lights
White sparkling falling snow but melting soon after
Snowshoeing in the canyon
Cutting down branches to make fresh Christmas wreaths
Warm socks and scarfs
Blasting Christmas music while driving
Hot chocolate with marshmallows
Candles glowing in window
Christmas Window Displays in stores
Grace making snow angles in the first snow storm
Reading Christmas books in Grace's bed together
Making sugar cookies and decorating them
Driving around and enjoying all the lights on neighbors house
Cuddling with TJ on a cold winter night just to name a few!!


Winter for me is very hard, I get really depressed with the cold weather and can't go outside and work in the dirt, ride my bike, or play and be warm outside. So I decided to make this winter different, try to be positive about the cold and snow and enjoy the season. Christmas is my favorite time of the year I love the feeling in the air, the glow of my lights on our tress,wreaths hanging in my windows, the smell of a fresh Christmas tree. I am so excited for the Christmas Season to celebrate the birth of our Savoir.

1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

I really like this post. I am excited that we will be together for some of the Christmas season so we can get our craft on! I really miss doing those things with you! Cute Gracie girl is getting big.