I have been really down this week with the school shooting last Friday with not sleeping,crying all the time and can't get it out of my head. I know the perfect medicine to help with that, is keeping my babies near me with being together and having fun. So we had a Christmas tea party, even Cooper was invited. This time there was no broken cups but a lot of cake on the floor from him. This week I put down the vacuum, didn't keep up with the house work. Just watched and played with my babies.This world is sometimes very cruel and sad and I know my role in this world is to provide a safe, loving home. A home that my babies will always come to when the world is cold and dark to feel safe again.
Archer Family
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Christmas Tea Party
I have been really down this week with the school shooting last Friday with not sleeping,crying all the time and can't get it out of my head. I know the perfect medicine to help with that, is keeping my babies near me with being together and having fun. So we had a Christmas tea party, even Cooper was invited. This time there was no broken cups but a lot of cake on the floor from him. This week I put down the vacuum, didn't keep up with the house work. Just watched and played with my babies.This world is sometimes very cruel and sad and I know my role in this world is to provide a safe, loving home. A home that my babies will always come to when the world is cold and dark to feel safe again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment