Archer Family

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Day


Our Christmas was magical!! It was wonderful to see Christmas through our children's eye's and have that magic again like when I was a little girl. I made a ham dinner and all the side dishes for Christmas Eve dinner. A turkey dinner for Christmas day, made pies, cookies, dips and eggnog bread. We ate food all day, took our Christmas naps by the fire,watched movies, played in the snow and played with our new toys from Santa. But poor TJ was sick in bed with a stomach bug so we played around him on the floor.


Grace got Molly from Nana and Pepi. She hasn't put her down, she had two tea parties, introduced Molly to her old dolls and played out in the snow with her. 




Cooper was in Toy Story heaven








                                Molly got snow clothes so she could play out in the snow with Grace.








                             I painted the bed and made Molly's bedding to match Grace's future room.










                                              Molly had her own seat at the breakfast table











Love this picture so much!! He was pretending to be Buzz while playing with Buzz. And when he wasn't Buzz he was running around pretending to be spider man and shooting his webs at everyone.It makes me so happy to have a little boy in the house.


This is my old doll house when I was a little girl and I gave it to Grace. I had my dad draw the landscape for the house, it was perfect.




Both in PJ's ready to end the day. It was a wonderful day to play with my kids, do all our traditions and made a lot of memories that I will always treasure.



No comments: