Archer Family

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Eve


                                  In our Christmas Sunday best, right before we went to church.









It started snowing Christmas Eve day, so we had a white Christmas. The kids played outside while I looked out the kitchen window at them while I made pies and the Christmas Eve dinner.





While the snow was falling, Grace  and I turned on the fire and listened the Polar Express on CD. 


We made sugar cookies for Santa 



                         Grace is such a little baker, she rolled out the dough and cut out every cookie.


                                                                 Our Christmas Table


Cooper sat up on his chair when he saw the table set and wanted to have the sparkling cider. We always eat our Christmas Eve dinner by candle light.



















TJ and I had a special lesson about Christ's birth and we acted out the Nativity. Here are our cute Joesph and Mary.There was a sweet spirit in our living room that night.


                                              Cookies for Santa and carrots for the reindeer.

I hung mistletoe everywhere in the house and over our bed. So TJ had to kiss me everytime we were under it.

Grace drew the chalk board tree and I drew the objects on the tree. It was fun to have her art work up in the play room.

No comments: