Archer Family

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our Christmas

I love when Christmas lands on a Sunday, we spent an hour at church. It was wonderful to get the true meaning of Christmas. We played with our toys from Santa and after church we opened all the presents for the family.



Grace got a barbie doll house and I felt like a little girl again playing with her. It was magical to watch our kids play all day with their toys. TJ and I made a ham dinner for Christmas eve and a turkey dinner with the side dishes for Christmas. We watched movies, ate food, played games and I loved doing all our family traditions this Christmas. It truly was a magical day with my little family.


Kids playing hard, I had to bring Grace her breakfast to her to eat in front of her barbie house.

Love this picture of Grace wearing her Christmas slippers while playing with her house.





Cooper got a basket ball hoop from Nana and Pepi.










2 comments:

Brittany said...

that barbie house is AWESOME!!
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! :)

Krystal said...

oh man it has been so long since i have been on any blogs! i finally posted.....your family is so adorable as always!