Archer Family

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gingerbread House's

We made and decorated gingerbread house's one night by the fire. Each house was so different that each one made, I loved it.








TJ built a pyramid. It's titled "Mayan Holiday". He was going to use the candy noses and ears from leftover halloween candy for leftover human sacrifices, but thought better of it. Notice the excellent use of the ring pop. My man is a genius. A handsome devil of a genius. I wonder if he knows that every time I tell him he's wrong I really know that he's right? I wonder if Cami will notice if I've logged on and put some insightful commentary?


Cooper wanted to eat everything in site. You don't put candy out and not eat it.












2 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Those are adorable.

(TJ has she noticed yet?) Love the commentary.

Archer Fam said...

I realized it when I read Whit's comment. Bad TJ!! I quess I need to change the password and not tell him.