Here are a few of my favorite things this year!! Fall is here and is in full force. I am celebrating the season with getting out all my scarfs, long boots and sweaters. Making warm comfort food, baking goodies to make the house warm and smelling good. We got out our Thanksgiving decorations to bring in Thanksgiving hoilday. I love fall that I can sit in front of the fire, play in the leafs, press leafs that I find, make crafts with my kids and snuggle with TJ. I love fall and all that it brings.We turned on the fire and I read books to Grace and ate our warm pumpkin cookies. I am so thankful for my life to be a mother and a wife and to take care of them. I truly live a blessed life and sitting with my kids on each side of me tonight in front of the fire reading to them, tears came to my eyes. I am living my dream, to be a mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment