Archer Family

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Our Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving we went to Colorado to visit the Moore Family( TJ's Aunt and Uncle). We had Uncle Joby, Aunt Julie, Uncle Evan, Aunt Katie and all the cute kids for our Thanksgiving feast.










Granny and her great grand kids.









All the girls




I love this women!!






Uncle Jim sporting the pilgrim hat!!





Joby and Sage
























Sweet Adelaide ( Katie and Evan's baby)



Grace reading to Joby Von and Aunt B





Granny and Katie at our dinner












Cousin Trent was so great to all the kids





Cousin Jamie, isn't she beautiful




Little baby Joby Von, Uncle Jim, Trent and Jamie.




Cooper doing Sage's hair, it was cute to see them play together. Talking their baby talk together.







Granny in her apron getting things ready for the feast. Isn't she cute!!




Cooper helping measure the balls for the game Bocce game that all the big kids were playing and he wanted to be a part of it.




Aunt B hard work to feed us.




We stopped to get gas and TJ and the kids rode the green dinosaur while I pumped gas.



We took the kids swimming before the big trip home to wear the kids out so they would sleep in the car








1 comment:

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

Love all the pictures!! You captured everything beautifully. The only regret I have is that we didn't get to go swimming. I was not informed there was a waterslide and now I feel cheated.