Archer Family

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Night of Fun

Tonight while we were cleaning up dinner Grace decided she wanted to be a witch. She grabbed the broom and took the table cloth off the table and flew around the house singing her new song about a witch on her broom that she learned in preschool.

It was a full moon so we sat on the front porch and ate rice crispies treats and read Halloween books. Tonight was the night that I didn't look at the clock and didn't worry so much of bed time and getting Grace to bed on time. It was fun night to sit outside and talk with her, and enjoy the cool weather and not worry about a thing.I know I need to have more nights and days like this not to worry about anything and enjoy my Gracie time.



The full moon was amazing, it looked like a Halloween moon with all the clouds around it.


Every night when I am cleaning up dinner I turn on music to listen to and Grace always dances before her bath. Tonight TJ and Cooper joined her. This is a great sight to see TJ moving and even dancing. He has been dealing with kidney stones all week, poor guy.

No comments: