
Our
friends had an 80's theme party which was a blast. I
went as Jessy from Saved by the Bell and
TJ went as Miami Vice. Thanks so much to the
Nunley's,Bell's,Phillip's and the Funks for putting on a great party. I will post more pictures of the party soon.

Friday was a big day with all the Halloween
parties, we started the day with Grace's
pre-school Halloween program and went to
Tj's work party and later that night we had a Halloween party. I have a Halloween hang over with all the fun.

Here is a picture of Grace in her dance class, try to find her.

This is a picture of Grace's
pre-school classmates and her teacher Miss Tara. I loved watching all the kids sing and dance for the performance.
1 comment:
Oh that video made me miss Grace so BAD! Good thing I get to see her in one and a half days! We are talking hours here! I loved the find Gracie game in all the pictures. She is darling.
Post a Comment