Archer Family

Sunday, October 31, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! The whole family dressed the parts of the Wizard of OZ. Cooper was my flying monkey, Grace was Dorothy, Mr. Gordo was the Lion, Tj was the Scare Crow and I was the Witch. Last week being crazy with TJ being sick with kidney stones, Grace being sick with a bad cold and high fever. I really didn't have time to make costumes, this is the best I can do right before the Halloween night.








My little Dorothy going out with her daddy trick or treating.
My sweet little monkey!!!

My fierce Lion!!!


Kate and Griffin came to celebrate the night with us. When I opened the door I didn't recognize Griffin. One of my Young Women's was walking by and saw him and she thought he was hot, I told her he was taken. Griffin you have a way with the young ladies.


We had our Halloween dinner with hot chili, pumpkin bread bowls and root beer.



I made a grave yard cake, the tall thing in the middle of the cake is supposed to be a dead tree. Can't really tell what it is supposed to be!!
We had mummy hot dogs for lunch to celebrate the day

Ended the day reading a scary Halloween book and going to bed dreaming of what to decorate the house for THANKSGIVING!!
Cooper sporting his Halloween shirt

With Halloween landing on a Sunday we dressed in orange and black, no we didn't wear the masks to church, but Grace wanted too.


Grace being all tried from taking so many pictures this weekend

1 comment:

Whitney B. Balls said...

I dub you the Halloween Queen! Your house looks like it could be a very upscale Halloween decoration store! And TJ look at the decorations as security. If times get tough you could open up the house as a Halloween store and you could make some serious money!
I love the Archer family Halloween pictures. All Five of you.

P.s I love the last picture of Grace!