Archer Family

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sweet Baby Boy

I am so0000 in love with this little boy!! He is my sweet heart! Cooper has such a sweet personality and is a very chill little kid. He smiles and talks all day. SLEEPS THROUGH THE NIGHT!! I love having a boy and a girl, they are so different. I took him in for his two month check- up to get his shoots and he weighted 13.4 pounds. He is growing so fast and I am trying to take each day and enjoy this time with him being so little. Grace on the other hand can't wait for him to walk and play with her.

He definitely got my skin and hair but the rest of him is TJ. I am thinking of getting him some black frame glasses to be his daddy's twin.

3 comments:

Joni said...

Those little curls are so dang cute!

Christie said...

The first picture of Cooper looks like YOU, Cami!!!! Super cute.

Kris and Alesha said...

He is so cute! Thanks for making the trip to logan. You are a trooper to do it with a new baby. Ayden and Grace played so cute together. I wished you lived closer. We need to make a trip down sometime to play