
When I brought
home this huge bird house
TJ said I am crazy!! When I saw it in the store I had to have it for our front yard to feed the birds. Grace loves birds and I thought this was perfect to have a bird house in our yard or should I say bird motel.
Tj said we will have to pay taxes on it, he is so funny. So we filled the bird house with bird seed and waited for days for the birds to come and eat and maybe set up their home. We are having fun
looking out our window and watching the birds.


This is our bird that we see everyday feeding on our sunflowers right outside our kitchen window, we sit and eat our
dinner and watch the birds, very enchanting.

Here are some of my sunflowers that I planted this year, they went crazy. I planted all kinds of
sunflowers to cut and make
arrangements.

Grace's master
piece that she made at P
re-S
chool
I went outside to cut some sunflowers last night, I got a huge surprise. I guess bee's sleep in the flowers at
night. Bees were all over my house, I was running around late last night trying to kill the twenty bees that were in our house from the flowers.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh Cammi I am freaking out about the bees! How crazy and...surprising! Glad to here there were no fatalities! Hope Grace and Cooper are getting better!
I was just admiring all the sunflowers that are blooming along 201 today when I drove home. I can't wait to have a place to plant some of my own. I LOVE sunflowers.
Beautiful. That is scary about the bees though. What beautiful pictures.
Cami, Thank you for the beautiful flowers you gave to Lizzy for her birthday. She is very excited for Young Womens. Thank you for sharing your fun family memories with all of us. Enjoy your little ones, before you know it you are five years from a mission and six years from college. Time goes so fast and the preschool, toddler baby years are so fun! Thanks again for all you do.
Post a Comment