Archer Family

Monday, September 27, 2010

Logan Trip

We all had a great adventure in Logan. We stayed in a hotel and swam in the pool, Grace rode Pop's horse for the first time by herself. We went to the Kris and Alesha's baby blessing and saw all our family and friends. It was a great weekend! I love this picture of our very good friends that TJ grew up with. Now they are all grown up and have little boys of their own. I cryed a little when I saw this picture of the three men holding their sons.




I wanted so bad to mow Pop and Grandma lawn with their JOHN DEER LAWN MOWER, but didn't have time. But don't worry we will be back soon to mow.



I wanted to drive by and show Grace my old house that I grew up in and wanted to show her my playhouse. I got out of the car and I saw my house and broke down, I miss my family so much. Standing in front of my house and seeing all the hard work that my parents did. I thought of all the many wonderful memories that my family and I shared. I was a mess crying all the way home, I miss my family in that house and nothing will ever be the same again. I hope that one day that my children will see our old house they lived in and hope they have memories that will make them cry.

No comments: