
Cooper came home on Thursday and we have been busy getting used to having two kids.
Tj and I love going room to room checking on Grace and Cooper while they sleep, and blown away with the overwhelming feeling of graditude for our sweet children.


Ready to go
home from the
hospital and just wanting to be
home with Grace, we both had a hard time
being away from each other. She cried when she had to leave the hospital, and kept asking when mom is coming home. So we are glad being
home together.
Yes, we just stare at Cooper all day, and can't
believe we have two kids.


Cooper's first bath at home
TJ is such a hands on Dad,
giving Cooper his baths, changing diapers,
taking care of his wife, getting up in the night to help and I have to send him back to bed.

We are getting into a
routine, at the end of the day Grace always reads to her brother.
5 comments:
Thank you for the pictures! I needed a Grace and Cooper fix. I think the sweetest picture is the last one. With Grace reading to Cooper in your arms. Oh so sweet!
OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! He is BEAUTIFUL AND FINALLY HERE!!! I loved ALL your pics! Congrats Cami! What a lucky boy to be coming into such a wonderful home!!! WAY TO GO!
congratulations archers! cooper is beautiful and i love his name...isn't it the most wonderful feeling in the world to have a new little angel in your home (and to be DONE being prengnant!!) so happy for the whole family!!
I'm so happy for you guys. 2 kids was a BIG adjustment for me. you are super women so I'm sure it won't even faze you, but let me know if you need anything. I would love to finally come see where you live and take a peek at that little boy. Congrats
Congrats, Archer fam!! So happy for you guys! Good luck in the weeks to come. You two are fabulous parents and you make absolutely adorable children!
Post a Comment