Archer Family

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Grace!!

Today is Grace's Birthday so we are celebrating by going to the park and eating hamburgers for lunch, going to a movie and out to dinner. I can't believe that she is four years old, where did the time go. Next week she is starting pre-school and has a dance performance. TJ and I can't talk about it because we get a little emotional with our little girl going to school. So today we celebrate her life, she has been a joy to have in our family, I love being her mom. Grace has a funny sense of humor( just like her daddy). They joke all day and tease me until I go crazy, I love it. I love that she has all her animals in her bed and feeds them each night with a bottle. We go and check on her before we go to bed and she is falling off her bed because all her animals are taking over her bed. I love that she puts on her tutu and dances all day, dressing up as princesses, paints amazing art work that I have started to frame all her work and made a art gallery down our stairs. She has such a tender heart for others that are sick or hurting, I love watching play pretent with her dolls, and playing in her playhouse. Miss Grace Happy Birthday to you, your Mom and Dad love you more than we can say.
Happy 4th Birthday Gracie !!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday Grace! I cant believe she is 4 already.

Nellie said...

Happy birthday to my birthday buddy! I hope you had a great birthday Grace, I'm so glad we have the same bday!

Christie said...

Happy Birthday Grace!! You are such a sweet girl. Hope you had an amazing day with your cute family.

Sher said...

Happy birthday last Tues, Miss Grace!! You are a doll - we need to have you come over and play more. M&M would love it!!! (And so would their mommy...) Have fun at preschool this week! Cooper will be just fine while you're gone. :)