
The day has come for Grace to go to
Pre-School, she
absolutely loves going. When I pick her up from school she is non stop talking about what she learned, who got in trouble, what she colored and letters she learned. The first day I had tears in my eyes to see her with her back pack and going to
school. Grace told me not to worry and she will be
home soon and to
remember I still have Cooper to keep my company. She is a
little nut, her mom had a harder time with p
re -school than she did.



So after her first day of
school we had a Back To School Dinner for her with all her favorite foods. I
decorated that table with pencils, apples, blocks and everyone got new set of
crayons and notebooks on their place mats. I love new art supplies!!!



I bought Grace a back pack a week before school and all she wanted to do is wear it every where and play school. So of course I was the teacher and had to set up the class room for her to pretend in, we
played school every day for hours.

The student!!
1 comment:
Oh how I am flipping out. First the cute pictures of Grace!!!!!!! She looks so big and I love her outfit and shoes, wish they came in my size! Then the cute table decorations I mean come on the cute blocks with the flowers? Where do you come up with this stuff? You are the cutest mother and person. I think I want to be you but since it is a commandment not to covet I will just admire your work and tell you I really REALLY like it!
Post a Comment