Archer Family

Monday, April 5, 2010

Anniversary Trip

It was our anniversary on March 29, we spent it in Alabama on the beach. TJ had a business trip and I came along to be together on our anniversary. TJ's sister Katie took care of Miss Grace, which she had a great time with her and Uncle Evan. This was the FIRST time I have left her and at first I wasn't going to go. I was crying and acting like a crazy women( I going to blame it on the pregnancy hormones). We had a wonderful time, most of the day TJ was in meetings and I felt so guilty just sitting and relaxing on the beach.


Here is the man I have been married to for SEVEN years, what a hottie!!



This was the beautiful view from our hotel room, I really didn't want to leave.



We drove around and saw all the fun beach houses, I had to take pictures of them. On the way to the airport the day we had to leave TJ took the scenic route along the beach. We were going crazy looking at all the beautiful homes that were right on the beach.We ate great food and had fun in the sun and on the sand.

4 comments:

Nells-Bells said...

how fun! i love the colorful beach chairs and the colorful houses! super cool.

The Funky Bunch said...

How romantic!! That is so great that you guys got to get away before baby #2 comes along!! How fun. Looks gorgeous there. Who knew it was so nice there! :) You don't think of Alabama when you talk about beaches. I can't believe you've been married for 7 years!! I remember back in the old days at Jamba talking about boy problems! You two make the cutest couple and we strive to have the love that you guys have! Xoxo

Jeff and Jess said...

You are so cute! I am glad you enjoyed your trip!

Cindy said...

How fun! Happy anniversary. I really want to live on a street with pink, green, orange and blue houses now!