Archer Family

Monday, March 22, 2010

Moab and My Birthday Weekend

We took a little trip to Moab this weekend. Mostly to see TJ run the Moab Half Marathon, which he did so great. We are so proud of him and how well he did. Grace and I were there at the finish line yelling over the crowd so Tj could hear us. He has worked very hard training this past couple of months good job BABY!!


We had to go and see Arches National Park, it was glorious!! Grace loved setting in the car eating treats and looking at the window at the park. We did a little hiking and saw amazing things. We are definitely going back to have a family camping trip, yes I said we are going camping. I loved Arches so much I really wanted to stay longer.









Here is TJ finishing the race, Grace was going crazy when she spotted her daddy running, yelling go daddy go!!




Yes, it is true I turned 30!!! I had a very quiet and nice Birthday, I didn't want a party. To be honest I love parities but I don''t like them when the parties are for me, I hate being the center of attention. I am silly that way I guess. TJ made the day very special. He decorated the kitchen with balloons, banners, and party hats. Grace woke me up that morning and told me that there was a party going on in the kitchen. All day she wanted to eat the cake, open my presents, and wanted to get the party started. I received great gifts, and alot of phone calls, and birthday cards. Thanks everyone for making my Birthday so much fun!!!

6 comments:

Mindy said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! P.s. Happy belated birthday! :) You're so old. ;) (Too bad I am not far behind!!)

Whitney B. Balls said...

Cami you have the cutest belly oh my! Way to go TJ you are a running fool! And Gracie you are THE cutest and your Aunt Whitty loves and misses you!

Nells-Bells said...

what a fun birthday weekend! happy birthday to you guys!

Christie said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER!!!I am so glad you had a great birthday. You deserve it!

Krystal said...

Happy birthday! You guys look like you enjoyed your mini vaca. and I totally understand what you mean about loving to through the party but not loving to be the one getting a party, I am the same way. You look great and I hope you are feeling that way too! The "fat and happy" stage is my favorite. I love when you are past the sick part(hopefully) and the belly isn't big enough to bug ya yet! I will see ya some time soon...whenever we make it back to church hahaha...it's hard with a new baby!

Sher said...

Yay!! Welcome to the 30 club!!! Kurt feels the exact same way about parties as you do, Cami. Way to go with the race, TJ!! You guys are TOTALLY to be ready for the Marathon!!