Archer Family

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Our Spring Time


Spring is finally here at the Archer Home!!Finally are tulips, daffodils, hyacinth's and cherry blossom's are in full bloom. Grace loves to dance through the tulips, we are very happy for spring. We planted our spring garden with lettuce, peas, onions and few herbs. I have loved going to the nursery that are full of flowers and plants, I am in heaven.


Grace loves to collect dandelions from our neighbors lawn and collects them in her compartment on her tricycle and sometimes I get a special delivery from her. We are loving being outside, getting my hands in the dirt, and taking in all the fresh spring air!!!


Here is few shots of what is blooming in our front yard, this is mostly for my mom. She always talks about her roses and orchids that are in full bloom. This makes me so depressed to hear that in the dead of weather, now I something to show her and something is finally blooming in Utah.



We even have a bird that has made a nest in our pergola in our back yard, she is always sitting in her nest laying on her eggs. Grace and I are very excited to see her new babies birds and we are so glad she decided to make her home in our pergola.

2 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Beautiful! You are the bulb planting queen. We are all looking forward to being at your house to see all the beauty in person. I can't wait to get to finally see the new back yard and the playhouse! Thank you spring!

Richie and Sandy said...

Everything looks beautiful. we're attempting a pergola this summer! Maybe we can get some tips from you guys. Hope you're feeling great and we hear TJ's running a marathon! Tell him that's amazing!