
We had family home evening on Tuesday tonight, I was sick last night and couldn't go. We started the night out right with going to new IN N OUT BURGER !!! I could eat their everyday if I could. After we went to the see the c
hristmas lights on Temple Square. What a
beautiful sight with every tree lite up. It was so cold , seven
degrees to be exact. The only good thing about the cold was that if froze my head and made my pounding headache go away. Grace loved seeing the temple and the n
ativity scene, she called it beat-ti-full
2 comments:
Ah, Cami! You are too cute! P.s. Glad you are feeling better too ... AND: where exactly is In-N-Out located? :)
I am glad you made home safely. I heard the reunion between Grace and Gordo was quite the sight. Love you all!
Post a Comment