Archer Family

Thursday, July 10, 2008


Tea parties at the Archer residence start out like most innocent tea parties: with furry friends, and smiles. They end, however, like a drunken kegger with a pug passed out in the corner because he ate all the crackers. Look at him with the gazer beam on the treats! He's got serious self-control issues.

4 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

Oh man...that is way too funny. Let me know when I can put you down on my family page so I have a direct link to you.....(plus others will find you..and they have been asking for you) so let me know when you are ready for that.

Natalie said...

I love it!! It was so good to see you over the weekend. wee really need to do something soon.

dayna said...

she is bee-u-tiful! seriously! so sad to have lost touch with you guys. glad to hear all is well and hope to catch up soon!

Nells-Bells said...

She is gorgeous! So fun to see you two at the reunion. We seriously need to get together.