With some reluctunce the Archers have decided to climb out of their cave and join the 21st Century. It's true, we have begun blogging. In future blogs you should look forward to hearing about: what time Gordo eats his breakfast, how many times Cami sneezes in a day, how much time it takes to untangle Grace's hair (current record is 6.75 minutes), and various other details of our lives that will leave you wanting more.
2 comments:
If I can figure this out then I am sure Granny could too....I love it ...just LOVE IT...what a great way to get a Gracie fix...LOVE AND MISS YOU GUYS....B
I am so excited to see you blogging. I found your sister's blog the other day and was sad not to see your name on the list. What a surprise when I check back and there is one now. Our blog is whatmenliveby.blogspot.com. I hope all is well with your fam. Your little girl is darling.
Post a Comment