
I could lie and say, "We were celebrating a human's birthday, and not a pug's for this picture. We didn't sing the birthday song to a pug whose only thought was lick the table and chair, and to steal my potatoes when I wasn't looking." I could lie, but I won't. It was Gordo's birthday and the Archer family embraces the fact that we love a still love a dog that uses the restroom in Cami's flowers. I've posted a couple of other pictures to celebrate his life.
Gordo's creepy "I'm a bee, let me sniff you" stage

Gordo's "I'm so fat and lazy that I let a one year old push me around the block" stage. He hasn't grown out of this one yet.
3 comments:
holy smokes he was huge! i remember when you got gordo in Logan. such a cute dog. pugs just make me laugh. btw i will be in logan aug 10-27th..probably will be in slc area--must see you!
Oh I love you baby Gordo!
Gordo is to die for! How cute is he! I am so glad you started blogging!!! I found you through whitney's site and was so excited! Gracie is so flippen cute cami! I can't believe how big she is! I think the last time I saw you was at yours and whitney's baby shower! I miss you guys! I loved all your pics and am glad to see you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment