Archer Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Florida Trip

TJ surprised me with a plane ticket so I could be in Florida to see my sweet nephew Jack get baptized and confirmed. It was a great five days to be with my family and be in beautiful Florida.


Jack getting baptized was a very special day for many reasons. I feel like he is my baby, I took care of him for a year and a half when his mom was very sick. My sister Whitney fought to stay on this earth to be his mother and see him get baptized. Our hearts are full of gratitude to our Savior for this special day to see Jack get baptized and to have my sister here to see it.

                                                 Aunt Lynn, Whitney, Meredith and me
    Sweet Grandad moved closer to my parents and was wonderful to have him at the party.


                            My parents and I went to the Orlando temple, what a beautiful temple.




                   I got to be there for Jack's birthday and eat lunch with at school, love this kid.


                                                     Whitney was growing bananas!

Whitney cooking up a storm for Jack's party


It was a great sight to see Jack come to the airport to pick me up and play with him in his lego room.


And I got to see Sheldon( my brother's dog). He is very sick, it was good to hug and tell him I love him.

No comments: