Archer Family

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Everyday Life with the Kids

Here are some pictures from our everyday life.Cooper above is my tomato picker helper.

Grace was teaching us about Lehi and even dressed her dog as Lehi. Cooper came to Family home evening dressed as a knight with no shirt. Best family home evening.
I love it when Coopers has friends over and Grace jumps in and plays. We have a queen, knight and a dragon.


I had a bad day and needed to get out. So I got the kids in the car, rolled down the window and drove down our favorite country road. I found branches for my Halloween trees and the kids blew weeds in air.
That's want I needed to recharge!! 



Leafs are falling!! And the kids are loving it.


Grace had a book report and made a house display of her book. How great did this turn out. Love the details that she put in the house.






Love to see them work!! Teaching them young!!

My design assistant, I have been doing flowers for a wedding and he was my helper. I pay him in McDonald fries.

                                Our trees are getting bigger so my monkeys can climb on them.






No comments: