Its true, Cooper is now 3!! He has wanted a Cars party for about a year now. So I put it together and we celebrated it with family and some friends.It was a perfect day for a party, the weather was cool and beautiful. The kids raced in their car's, TJ and I made cardboard cars for each one of the kids.


All the kids loved to pump gas for their cars!!
We ended the night with a drive in movie in our backyard. The kids sat in their cars and ate popcorn and watched Disney's Cars movie. I will always remember them sitting and peaking out of their cars to watch the movie.And screaming when they saw their car's character's on the scene and acting out their parts.
The adults of the party got into a little party game action too!!
It was a great day to have our friends and family over to celebrate our sweet Cooper. To see him so happy makes all the work worth it!! I would do anything for that cute curly headed little boy.

















































1 comment:
My goodness, you are seriously the most amazing Mom in the entire world! :) This is soooo cute! I love it!
Post a Comment