We are decking our house with Christmas lights, candles in each window, garlands and wreaths for every window. We set up the kids trees to put in their rooms, blasting Christmas music while the kids decorate the downstairs tree. I love this picture of Cooper enjoying the tree last night. It's wonderful to see Christmas through children's eyes.
The lights are in still in progress with getting more lights on the trees, its starting to look like Christmas here at the Archer's ( now we just need snow to feel like Christmas).I can't believe I said that about snow, but we live in Utah and always have a white Christmas so bring it on.
The kids have been listening to the recorded voices of Nana and Pepi from the book "The Night before Christmas". I love hearing their voices in the house, it like they are here with me.





1 comment:
Love. Love. :)
Post a Comment