We had our Thanksgiving dinner at Pop and Grandma's with all the Aunts, Uncles and cousins on TJ's side.
I decorated the kids table and forgot to get a picture of it before the kids sat down. Cute kids!!
We went up to Logan Canyon to explore
And I gathered branches to make fresh Christmas wreaths.
Grace helped me cut out leafs out of dough for the pumpkins pies
I made pies for the kids and had prizes in them to play with
We did alot of Thanksgiving art work, crafts and don't you love the chalk turkey on the chalk board wall that Grace drew.
Grace at her school with the kids turkeys in the background.

After Thanksgiving we go and get a fresh Christmas tree just for the kids to decorate. We get a pizza and watch Elf the movie as a tradition in our family to start out the Christmas season.

We are decking our halls, putting wreaths, candles in each window, and decorating our two Christmas trees and getting ready for the Holiday season.




























No comments:
Post a Comment