So I was in heaven with my parents here. We went to Temple Square and listening to Sounds for Sunday in the beautiful conference center and walked around the temple grounds to take in all the flowers and trees.
Cooper and Pepi are back together and loving it!!
Sweet Pepi built this pirate ship for Mr. Cooper for his pirate party and what a ship it was. We still have it and play in it everyday. The kids and I play pirates and pretend we are on the open ocean and we find an island and search for treasure. Playing with the kids I felt like a kid again with no worries and everything seems like magic. Thank you Pepi for making the kids and I so happy.I included the details to the ship that Pepi worked so hard on.
One happy little boy!!
Kids are loving it.
Cooper plays with his toy pirate ship that Nana and Pepi gave him inside the big pirate ship.
Nana gave Grace many gifts and one was the new Fancy Nancy book. Grace loves it and especially read by Nana.

No comments:
Post a Comment