Our baby turned two on July 27. I am in love with this boy and everything that comes with little boys. Cooper is a very chill little boy, loves to read books, loves to sing and mostly do everything like his big sister. His days are full playing with cars, holding his dogie( Clifford), pretending to shoot spiderwebs out of his hands like spider man. Loves bike rides and the best time of the day for him is eating. That boy can eat and he giggles a little when he is taking bites of his food. Cries on my feet when I am cooking dinner because he is so hungry saying " my tummy, my tummy". He acts like I never feed him.I love those blond curls and cute checks. You are a joy to have and Mr. Cooper you are my greatest adventure and I am so blessed to me your mother. Love you more than I can express.
Happy 2nd Birthday!!
Opening his presents. We had balloons hanging from his door and German pancakes for breakfast!

No comments:
Post a Comment