Archer Family

Monday, June 11, 2012

Picnic by the Lake

Today we loaded up the car with Grace's art easel and packed a picnic lunch. Grace painted the lake and the ducks while I chased Cooper around the lake. Oh man was it crazy!! I thought it would be nice to feed the ducks, eat a picnic lunch and have Grace paint. Cooper was out of control with eating all the bread that was for the ducks, chasing the ducks and trying to dive into the water every second. This boy is crazy and wearing his mother out. TJ has been out of town for two weeks straight with having no break from the craziness. I kept thinking to myself I am crazy bringing a boy to the lake. After climbing in the car all sweaty and exhausted chasing that boy around, it really was a great day with the kids.












Notice Cooper trying to cram and the bread in his mouth.










Cooper never sat for the picnic, this is proof with him running away!!



He watched two dogs swimming in the water and ran to the edge and wanted to dive in just like the dogs!!


Sweet Grace had fun and painted a beautiful picture of the lake.


This was the only time he sat still!!!



The END to a crazy Event!!

No comments: