All I wanted for Mother's Day was a arbor above are garage, which I wanted for years now. And sweet TJ built it for me!! He made my Mother's day very special with letting me sleep in, breakfast in bed and made dinner.
Eating breakfast in bed I had two little birds wanting my food. I kept feeding them and realized that I haven't had a bite and it was all gone. Well that is a mother, sharing everything and we always eating last. But I don't mind, I love my little birds.
My man building the arbor. Sometimes I would go out and check on him and he would be holding up a heavy bracket with his head trying to drill into the wall. He worked so hard every night working on it when he wasn't working out of town. He designed and build the whole thing. It was the best gift ever!! He is really good to me with all that he does for me even the huge projects he gets himself into.
Tj had been such a wood worker in our home. This waistcoating was for my birthday last year, it took that long because is was the hall. We could never work on it for a long time because it was the hallway and the kids entrance to their rooms. So when I painted it, it took forever. Kids loved to put thier fingers on the new paint and wanted to help paint.
And I found this door at Lowe's for $20.00 and I painted and put on the handle and TJ put it on. I love this screen door so I can let the fresh morning air in and listen to Grace and Cooper play while I make dinner at night.
Here is the progress
All done and looks like a beauty, I think TJ is done doing house projects. Well I least for a couple of weeks and off to the another project!!
1 comment:
Good Work TJ! So when we buy a house you'll teach Jason all this right?
Post a Comment