Got cool glasses from the parade, once again Cooper will not wear anything on his head or face.
We ended the day watching the fireworks on our front yard that were over the lake. We were listening to Neil Diamond song"America" on TJ's phone. Of course TJ picked the song, he said it feels right. Grace and TJ danced in the drive way. Grace was in heaven that I got her out of her bed to watch the fireworks.
So Grace and I were line for snow cones and a boy asked us if we wanted a crab. He told us that he was going to throw it away. Tears came to my eyes, you can't kill a innocent crab. So I took it and saved it!! Grace was so excited. While we were waiting for TJ, I asked Grace what will daddy say. TJ shook his head and said what in the world are we going to do with a crab. I told him Herbie couldn't die. The boy told me his name before he gave it to me. So the best thing for Herbie was to be set free at the great Salt Lake. We took a drive and made a home for him on the sand by the grass and gave it some food. So here is Herbie going free. I wish the video didn't cut off while Grace was screaming in the back ground because Herbie was crawling to her. Herbie now you have a great home and free!!
No comments:
Post a Comment