
With school starting next week, I got
really depressed.Our summer was a blur. I have been crazy busy with house projects, design work. Keeping with up the yard/ house work
laundry,meals, bills and everything that come with being mom. I told myself I will forget all the stuff I have to do and just worry about playing in the sun with the kids. Summer days are coming to a end soon and I need to enjoy the hot weather. That is want we did today, ate
ice cream cones, played in the pool and had a water fight with Grace. Summer please stay longer!!!
1 comment:
I feel the same way..depressed the lazy days of summer are gone but I keep thinking we do have next year and we will be with you so that will be even better!
Thanks for all the cute pictures I needed them today!
Post a Comment