
Grace had a Valentines party at her
pre-
shchool. I made a Valentine's box and Grace
signed her
name on all her Valentine's cards for her friends . Her valentine's box was the love boat.



After school Cooper and I set up a
Valentine's tea party for Grace. Cooper spilled all the lemonade and attacked the cake. I guess that is why boys are not invited to tea parties.

Cooper loving being a part of the Valentines Tea

Looks like they are enjoying
their Valentine's books. We loved reading Valentine's books all month.

Grace wanted to make cakes in our Valentine's aprons, we made
alot of cakes and got a
little sick on all the
icing.


The night before the big day, I decorated the kids
room with balloons and candy. It was so fun to hear Grace scream when she saw her
balloon's, Cooper even loved staring at them too.


Grace and her Valentine's dog and his house

Grace told me that she needed Valentines tights for dance, good thing I had long socks that worked as leg warmers.

We ended the day with TJ taking me out to a nice dinner and gave me my
favorite thing, a garden
magazine and seeds for the spring. Sweet man!! Now spring needs to come so I can plant them and enjoy the blooms.
2 comments:
oh I have to live vicariously through you and all the fun girl valentines books and clothing and tea parties. Grace looked darling. The love boat turned out great! You have the most adorable children. I always love to see your holiday posts.
*oh and Jason wanted me to say that the picture with Cooper and the cup tipped over is awesome! It looks like he had a little too much of that "tea"
sorry me again
*I meant the picture with Cooper and the empty cup below the one of the cup tipped over
Post a Comment