Archer Family

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Presidents' Day

Happy Presidents' Day to everyone!! TJ stayed home today because of the holiday, but it was far from a day off for us. We are all sick with bad colds, both kids have ear infections and pink eye. TJ and I haven't slept in about a week, and we are dying. But thanks heavens for eye drops and antibiotics. Maybe we will get some sleep.


Mr. Cooper eating John Adam's flashcard

Grace iced each cupcake which I was very impressed. We named all the Presidents while we decorated the cupcakes. I know that Grace is only 4 but she remembers alot of names of the Presidents. We had fun learning new trivia about our 44 Presidents. Grace took out her money from her piggy bank and looked at all her money. We helped her name the President that was on each coin. There is alot I have forgotten about our history, it was fun to learn new things with Grace.





Our Presidents' dinner!!

1 comment:

Joby, Julie, Cru and Sage said...

I'm just going to start copying everything you do. Joby and Cru wont talk to me because I didn't make them president cupcakes. Their anger is valid.