Grace is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! Yes, it is true we are going to have a baby!! I am 15 weeks along and finally feeling better. The last two months have been full of throwing up, crying having no desire to do anything. My days were spent on the bathroom floor and lying in Grace's bed watching her play. I am slowing feeling myself again, at least I have the desire to get dressed and do things around the house. Grace and I were decorating for Valentine's Day filling glass jars full of valentine's candy. Grace looked up at me and said " mom I am glad you are back". That broke my heart, I haven't been a good mom with feeling so sick. I don't won't to complain being so sick because we have been trying to have other baby for two years now. I am due August 2nd and maybe I will go early because Grace was such a big baby ,lets hope. I am just very grateful for feeling better and so grateful for Zofran.Archer Family
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Were having a Baby!!!
Grace is going to be a BIG SISTER!!! Yes, it is true we are going to have a baby!! I am 15 weeks along and finally feeling better. The last two months have been full of throwing up, crying having no desire to do anything. My days were spent on the bathroom floor and lying in Grace's bed watching her play. I am slowing feeling myself again, at least I have the desire to get dressed and do things around the house. Grace and I were decorating for Valentine's Day filling glass jars full of valentine's candy. Grace looked up at me and said " mom I am glad you are back". That broke my heart, I haven't been a good mom with feeling so sick. I don't won't to complain being so sick because we have been trying to have other baby for two years now. I am due August 2nd and maybe I will go early because Grace was such a big baby ,lets hope. I am just very grateful for feeling better and so grateful for Zofran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
23 comments:
CONGRATS! that is the best news! i am so excited for you! the sickness is just the worst...i get it really bad too. ugh. i feel for ya. oh so happy for you. gives me something great to smile about today.
Yippee for the baby and for blogging again! I am so glad that the news is out so I don't have to be cryptic on my blog anymore!
Grace will forget all about these last months once she has a little brother or sister to take care of. You are a great mama no matter how you are feeling!
I'm glad your back too!
That is so exciting! You are such an adorable mama!!!
Congratulations Archers, that is great news. WE likewise tried for several years, 3, to be exact. I'm glad you were successful. We just adopted our 2nd little guy and couldn't be happier!!!
I'm glad you are feeling better Cami, what exciting news, you are a wonderful mother!
~Kara Mortensen
kara(dot)mortensen(at)gmail.com
I'm so glad that you're starting to feel better. I'm so happy for you guys and your new little one this summer. It looks like Florida was a fun time with your family, what a cute family you have.
Congrats! I'm way excited.
AHHHHH! Another darling child for the Archers!! We are so happy for you guys! You wil love being a mommy to 2!
Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you and your little family! I love checking in on you and finding out what's going on with the Archers. You are so creative and such a fun Mom!
WOOHOOO!!! That is so exciting. I'm glad you are feeling better.
Congratulations! I am always so excited when OTHER people are having new little ones! Glad you are feeling better. You are one of those mom's we all wish we could be! You have incredibly lucky children!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! We can't wait until the new little Archer is here! You're family is going to get even cuter! Hang in there! Grace is such a crack-up! Gosh, she is beautiful!
So happy for all of you! I thought it might be somethingof this sort, I've missed your stories and fun things you do with Grace. She will be a wonderful big sister. Take it easy, and enjoy the prep time.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet the newest little Archer.
HOORAY!!!! So happy you're feeling better. What a miserable pregnancy so far! Glad you've had cute little Gracie to help take care of you though. Yay yay YAY for you guys!!!
yay!! we are SO happy for you! congratulations!!!! we are right there with you....having a little girl in july. i have been so sick that i too spent the last few months on the floor in the bathroom and ignoring my children. thank you zofran!! where were you all my life?? i just started taking it a few weeks ago and it has made all the difference! i am so happy you are finding some relief!! wahoo for babies!!
Congratulations, Cami. That is so exciting for you and your family!
That is such wonderful news!! I always remember how cute TJ and you were with Alex. YOur kids are very blessed!!
I knew that was why you didn't come to the Christmas party :). Congrats! I'm sorry you were so sick. Glad you're back, too!
Yay for the Archer family! I am so so happy for you and the little baby that is finally in your belly! That is so exciting for Grace too! Now you can get on to the fat and happy stage hopefully! Good luck!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! how exciting. so, so glad you are feeling better. at least you aren't sick for nothing...a beautiful baby is on its way!!!
Congrats Cami! I'm so excited for your family. How lucky this baby is coming to the ARCHERS! You guys are amazing. Amen to the zofran too sista!!! It was the only reason why Luke is still alive;)
I'm so excited for you girl! It's going to be so great. And you're such a cute pregnant lady!! Let me know if you ever need anything...I live just down the street! :) Hopefully the birth goes a little smoother than the last! ;) Love ya!
CONGRATS! I had a hunch when TJ said you were sick and could not come to the Christmas Party. Now that you are feeling better, let's get together and do something fun!
Post a Comment