Archer Family

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Girl's Best Friend

This is a normal day with Grace and Mr. Gordo hugging, dressing up in costumes, eating cookies together and getting into allot of trouble. Gordo is such a good sport dressing up in a tutu, necklaces, hats and even little makeup that Grace secretly put on Gordo without mom seeing.
Grace surly needs a sibling to play with, so Mr. Gordo can have a break.

5 comments:

Amber said...

She is going to have so much fun with the new baby!

Whitney B. Balls said...

Oh my what wonderful pictures.I especially love the one of Grace hugging Gordo, his face! He is such a patient dog. Those two are quite the pair I love it!

Nellie said...

Gordo is sure a good sport! Gracie is so cute, she will be a big help when your little one comes!

Kate said...

oh how i love a naked gordo!

can't wait to see you guys soon and kiss that pug!

THE KLENK FAMILY said...

So cute! I always love the pics that you include.