Archer Family

Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Merry Christmas from the Archer's!!
It was a great Christmas full of merriment, joy and moustaches.
Grace got a fun load of toys from a new trike to a dog that poops (Cami's idea).
Christmas dinner was perfect with a ham, rolls, and a small side of moustache by candlelight.

Grace was old enough to play Mary in the nativity. Gordo was kind enough to play the donkey and a curious sheep. We need to have more babies to fill in the other roles. Or buy more pugs.

As usual Cami made the house absolutely gorgeous and festive. I'm not supposed to comment too much on wonderful it looks, but my lady has some serious talent.

3 comments:

Whitney B. Balls said...

ahh holidays at the Archer home...I am so glad it was a great Christmas! Grace is so photogenic she is always smiling I love it.

Nells-Bells said...

you guys look awesome! so does the house. cami does have some serious talent. glad you had such a great holiday!

Whitney B. Balls said...

so when are you going to update this thing...I heard you had a huge new years party with some pretty awesome people and I KNOW for a fact there is a GREAT picture of you toasting at midnight...please post that picture...or at least send it to me so I can post it. It really is too good.