

This Saturday we celebrated Whitney " 1st Birthday", this was the year mark when Whitney had her stem cells transplant. December 6 is her new Birthday due to the brand new stem cells she received from our sweet brother Jake. Remembering that day everyone around her watching the doctor and nurses getting ready for the transplant. The new stem cells were in a bag, we all kissed them and Jake gave them a little talking to. To make sure they get in Whitney's body and attach and to be good to her. Well Jake's little talk surely worked. We have seen a miracle that Whitney is here with us and doing well, looking absolutely beautiful. So this Saturday was a day celebrating that we have sweet Whitney with us and we thank our Heavenly Father each day for the miracle we have all seen. Whitney has gone through so much in the past four years and she is an inspiration of courage and of incredible strength. So ,Happy 1st Birthday Whitney, we love you more than we can say!!!
Birthday Toast to Whitney with sparkling cider
Birthday Toast to Whitney with sparkling cider
4 comments:
What a kind post your words make me cry. I love the Archer family..you guys throw great parties...you have the perfect party house! Thanks again for the great time. I LOVE YOU ALL!
What an awesome celebration! You and Whitney look so much a like, both beautiful.
You guys are amazing! It looks like an amazing party and I am so glad you and whit have eachother. What would we do without amazing sisters. I love seeing pictures of the two of you doing so many fun things together and wish I lived closer to mine. You guys are beautiful and have adorable families! Wish we were there to celebrate with you!
What a great day for all of you!! I remember talking to you about her right before she got married. I am glad things have worked out so wonderfully for her. Thanks heavens for miracles!!!!
Post a Comment