Archer Family

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Halloween Fun 2015

October 31, 2015- Halloween is one day you can dress up as my favorite person, consume a lot of candy, and eat spooky things for dinner.Happy Halloween from our nerd and Spider man.





Trunk or Treat at our ward party with Marty McFly.

                                         I dressed as my favorite person Audrey Hepburn




                        I was busy making chocolate frogs, butter beer and monster popcorn.
Halloween movie, popcorn, Caramel apples, root beer and good friends was a great way to start out the Halloween weekend.

                            The playhouse was all ready for the big day with Mr. Bones on the porch.




                                         Stopped by some amazing Halloween houses.
                                        Had our traditional cousin time at Gardener Village











                              And Mr. Napkin head came a lot to the table around Halloween.


Halloween Tea Party with these crazy kids.
And of course had to have spooky tablescape and get the house all ready for my favorite holiday.





Our new house guest came to our house this year to scare the kids all month long. We named him Mr. Bones.

Mr. Bones went everywhere. I have been scaring the kids with him putting him in places that they would scream when they would see him. I got Grace so good one night that she begged TJ to get me back in the shower. No luck kids you can't scare me.








                        My Cleopatra was all ready to go to her Activity days Halloween party.

Cooper saw the lights on the pumpkins click on from the timers. He ran and grabbed his buddy Pudgy to show him, he sat on the porch and had the cutest conversation with him. Glad I got to capture this sweet moment.
                                      Painting Halloween houses for family home evening.

No comments: