Archer Family

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Valentine's Day





Evert year we put our Valentines boxes on our bed room doors so we can write love letters and drop treat in our boxes each night.
Look what I found at Walmart for sale, the cutest teddy bears. I have always wanted to jump in those bins but was afraid I couldn't get out. So I surprised the kids by throwing them right in.



My little Valentines eating our Valentines breakfast.



Grace was ready to share the love at her school Valentines party. Her backpack was full of Valentines, flowers for her teacher and her pig Valentines box.
                                                      Teaparty fun!! A sugar high indeed.



My Valentine knows me so well, he got my my favorite flowers. He always gives me bulbs to plant every year, our yard is full of great memories with the flowers that come up.
                                                         TJ made heart shaped pancakes for us

                                   Making Valentines for our loved ones to send out for LOVE day.

 Can never take a normal picture of my silly Valentines but I love them anyway.




   I made this video of the kids spreading the love around the neighborhood.


No comments: